Classy Utah Bridals: Camille & Brett


Man, I've been slacking on here and I've been DYING to share these amazing photos with you for over a month! 

Camille and Brett are SUCH a fun couple to work with. You'll remember their awesome engagements from a few months ago (found HERE)

They just have this super sweet chemistry that was SO fun to document. We took their bridals down in SLC and I definitely had a hard time narrowing down what photos I wanted to share with you guys! Enjoy the eye candy!



Love all of the fun details Camille incorporated! Her ring was rose gold, her veil was borrowed from one of her best friends... 


And I might have had to wipe the drool from my face when I saw her shoes... 





I LOVE downtown Salt Lake City. Really classic architecture that was perfect for this couple! 




Isn't Camille's dress stunning? LOVE it! 









Loved the Black and White on these


This location+sunset=my favorite


















Thanks Camille and Brett for the awesome time, and awesome photos! I have a blog of their wedding day coming soon so keep checking back! 

PS now that it's warming up a little bit I am CRAVING some senior photos! Give me a call class of 2013! 

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Post a Comment