Lovely Late Fall Engagements: Camille & Brett

Happy (almost) Thanksgiving everyone! 

Before the hubs and I drive back to Idaho I just HAD to blog these awesome engagement photos! 

Meet Camille and Brett, also known as one of the most good looking couples you will EVER meet! 

Crazy story about these engagies is that we had to do them in 2 sessions, one set in Idaho, one set in Utah, and I am SO happy we did! This is probably my favorite photo from our second session... we lucked out and got RAIN! How pretty is this? 

 Ps sorry that there's only 1 watermark on any of these photos. I got a little anxious and decided I trust you all :) 

And these photos are from the first session! LOVE the delicious light. 



One of my favorite parts about our first session was this AWESOME car we got to borrow for a bit! I'll be messing with the black and white conversions on these for sure! 





And Camille picked the PERFECT outfits for their photos. 






As you can see, I had a hard time narrowing it down :)


More from our second session! I'm a little obsessed 



How sweet are they? 




And we even found a dock for Camille! :)









What a perfect way to wrap up my fall sessions! Words cannot describe how excited I am for their wedding in March! (And I've been plotting their bridals for weeks now! Be excited.) 

Lots and Lots of weddings coming up soon! As usual, keep checking back, but until then, have a lovely Thanksgiving! 

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Post a Comment