Classic Idaho Winter Wedding: Kallie & Tyler

I have been DYING to post these photos for a while now and I'm so happy to say I've finally gotten around to it! 

You've met Kallie and Tyler before, you can see their engagement session HERE, and ever since their engagement session, I got twitchy with excitement thinking about their bridal session. Kallie and Tyler are just classic and I knew their wedding would blend with my style perfectly! Hope you agree... 




Hello killer train... 




FAVORITE



Now, onto the actual wedding day! 
We lucked out (ha ha) and had CRAZY blizzard weather that day. 

Like snow falling horizontally blizzard. O Idaho, you are so kind. 

Kallie was worried about her dress (understandably) so we just snapped a few pics of the brand new husband and wife with Kallie in her O so fabulous luncheon dress and I am SO happy with how they turned out! 

See ladies? No need to be scared of winter weddings, even in good ol Idaho.


The reception had Kallie all over it. It was SO classy. Shout out to Trisa & Co. Design & Events for the gorgeous decor. 

(PS I'm pretty into ring shots these days. They make me so happy when they turn out like this one... )







Slightly obsessed with the bridesmaids dresses. Mmmm... lace... 









Love me a photogenic cake... 




And of course, dancing photos will always be favorites of mine. I think it shows the couple in a genuine moment when they are ignoring everything going on around them and just enjoying being married! It always makes me happy. 





Huge thank you to Kallie and Tyler for letting me document their beautiful wedding! 

And happy hump day to all of you! As usual, keep checking back for more! 

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

One response to Classic Idaho Winter Wedding: Kallie & Tyler

  1. Anonymous says:

    I loved loved loved my wedding day, but these pictures make me want to desperately do it all again just so I can have you capture the moments so perfectly. These seriously are so good they make my heart hurt.

Post a Comment