Idaho Winter Engagements: Kallie & Tyler

Hey Everyone! 

I'm back to my regular posting! 
And I have a TON to catch up on, so be ready for it. 

I've had a BLAST lately taking engagement photos for all of my upcoming weddings! 

Here's some pretty things for you to check out... 

Meet Kallie and Tyler


Aren't they pretty much the best looking couple you've ever seen? These were actually taken in 2 sessions. The one below is from our first session... 


A little fun fact for yah! Kallie is actually a photographer as well! (Pressure anyone?) It was so fun talking and comparing notes on what it's like to be a photographer. And of course we got some great shots! 






Love me some yummy light




Yah, I only put watermarks on like 3 photos. I was just too excited to get these up online! 





Holy beautiful photo batman! What did I tell you guys? No need to be afraid of the snow! 



LOVE the colors from our first session... 




This black and white conversion makes my heart happy









How cute are they? HUGE thanks to Tyler and Kallie for the beautiful photos! Can't wait for your wedding next month! 

PS I'm gonna be playing catch-up on here for the next little while! Lots of pretty things coming your way! Be excited

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2 responses to Idaho Winter Engagements: Kallie & Tyler

  1. Unknown says:

    they look great!! love them all!!

  2. Wonderful photos! Oh, to be in love!

Post a Comment