Sweet Salt Lake Summer Wedding: Tessa & Justin

Hey All! 

The awesome wedding blogging continues! 
I've seriously lucked out this wedding season. SO many beautiful couples! 

I took Tessa and Justin's wedding pictures at the end of May and I just have to say I LOVE this little couple. They are so sweet to each other and SO much fun to work with! 

We met up the morning of their wedding before they were married and got some stunning pictures of the two of them before they became husband and wife! Take a look... 



I've never taken photos at temple square in the morning before and I LOVED how different the light was!



Can we talk about Tessa's eyes for a second here... holy cow



That dress just about killed me. I love me a long train







Yummy yummy light... 












After the wedding, we headed over to Christopher's steak house for a little mini reception/luncheon! It was so beautiful, and the food was AMAZING! 


But I have to say, my favorite part of the afternoon was the cake cutting...
Ok, are you ready for the BEST cake smash photo EVER?! Check this out... 


The look on Justin's face just about KILLED me. Poor Tessa! Don't worry though, she got him back pretty good


She is just too pretty, don't you think? 


And I think this last photo sums up this couple perfectly. Most definitely one of my favorite wedding photos EVER! 

Thank you Justin and Tessa for the fantastic time and for the awesome photos! You guys are rock stars! 

So, I am no where near caught up on blogging, so get ready for more photos coming your way! There might actually be a few family photos thrown in here as well if you're lucky! As usual, keep checking back! 

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Post a Comment