Sunny Idaho Spring Wedding: Megan & Colby

Hey All! 

Holy Crap, I haven't blogged in 2 months... Blows my mind. 

The great news is the reason I haven't blogged for 2 freaking months is the flood of weddings that overcame me for a while! 

Seriously, I am so lucky. Every single person I have had the opportunity to work with has been incredible and I have been SO happy with how every single shoot has turned out! 

This wedding was no exception! 

Meet Megan and Colby... AKA the most beautiful couple you will ever meet! These two were married WAY back in May and it was the most beautiful day! 

I LOVED Megan's flowers! Purple loves the camera

Seriously. Jaw-droppingly gorgeous. 



Colby was looking quiet dapper






One of the things I loved the most about Megan and Colby's wedding were the FLOWERS! May is the perfect time to get married! Everything is so fresh and new! 





Detail shots like these make my heart swoon with happiness. 




Their lovely reception was held at The Loft which was awesome btw. I was very into the catering... but more on that later. 



I always cry during the first dance. Guaranteed. 


Yep. I just sit there and bawl behind my camera. I'm so happy I managed to get these in focus through my tears. 


Then of course the father/daughter, mother/son dance just completely kills me off. 



Remember what I said about the catering? Pretty much any dessert you could think of. So yah I was kind of into it :) 



And it wouldn't be a reception without DANCING! I love it when the tiny kiddos get into it


Especially these girlies. 




And, to finish off, a couple more of Megan and Colby... 




Thank you thank you THANK YOU Megan and Colby for letting me share your perfect day with you! I loved every minute! 

Well folks, I am dedicating myself to blogging and updating my Facebook and website this week (Pray for me) so lots more coming your way! As usual, keep checking back for more! 

Monday, July 8, 2013

Post a Comment