Classic Idaho Spring Bridals: Beth Ann & Marc

So I love every couple I work with. I seriously do. By the end of a wedding when all is said and done I feel like I've gained some real friends. 

Beth Ann and Marc are no exception. And I have to say, I LOVE these two together! They really are just one of those meant to be couples. So perfect together! And their happiness was SO infectious! 

We took their bridals a while back and I am probably WAY too excited about these photos but can you blame me?! 

I love me some yummy light. 



 Beth Ann's dress was STUNNING



And I was so happy they hooked Marc up with an awesome suit! The groom's gotta look good too... 




Loved this location under a willow tree (just off the side of the road somewhere... my poor clients...)



One of my favorites! 



Isn't Beth Ann gorgeous? 



Can you tell I had a hard time narrowing these down? 








Thank you thank you thank you Beth Ann & Marc for the amazing photos! Next up, their sweet wedding! Be excited... cuz it's super great! 

PS lots and lots of engagies for all of our summer weddings coming your way! I LOVE spring time! :) And happy May 1st everyone! 

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Post a Comment