Stunning Spring Utah Wedding: Camille & Brett

Man, a whole month without a post! 
Sorry I'm the worst... 
No worries though, I'm definitely going to make it up to you because I'm declaring this week the week that Bethany Reed Photography gets a spring update/cleaning/postpocalypse 

And to start off the week (yes, I know it's a Wednesday...) We're finishing off Camille and Brett's amazing wedding! 

I'm kind of obsessed with this little couple, not gonna lie. They're basically models and EVERY session we did turned out SO well, and their wedding day was no exception! 

They were married the beginning of March and it was actually WARM and SUNNY

They were praying pretty hard for that one I'm sure! 

So, without further ado, Camille and Brett's wedding day! 


LOVED Camille's little grandpa. He was determined to get good photos and I just stepped aside and let him do his thing :)




Can we talk about Camille's bridesmaids outfits for a second? OBSESSED



Totally digging the bridesmaid's bouquets as well



I could not stop laughing at the groomsmen. You could definitely tell they loved Brett




So, Brett's family has this tradition where they wear these clown noses at family reunions, events, stuff like that, so of course they had to wear them at their wedding! 
These ended up being some of my favorite shots from the day!  


And since we couldn't get onto the main temple grounds the day we did their bridals, we did a few extra bridal photos that day.


LOOK! GREEN GRASS! IN MARCH?! 


Their luncheon at the Joseph Smith Building was SO pretty! 


Aren't they just the cutest? 



 Thank you thank you thank you Brett and Camille for the amazing time and amazing photos! You guys are rock stars. 

PS I wasn't joking about the plans I have for the coming week. Lots and lots of pretty things for you to look at so keep checking back! 

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

One response to Stunning Spring Utah Wedding: Camille & Brett

  1. kelsiec says:

    Beautiful pictures! Were you not able to get on to the grounds during their bridals because it was a Monday?

Post a Comment