Spring Utah Family Photos: The Carmacks

And we're back! 

And I've got lots and lots of photos to blog! 

And this one isn't a wedding! Crazy right? Why yes, I do shoot family photos!  Hard to believe, especially when you look at my blog and facebook page recently! But I really do love to shoot family photos, especially extended family pics! 

So, with that, meet the Carmack Family! 

These photos may look like it's spring, but it was FREEZING! We took these on the Salt Lake City temple grounds since it was the only patch of green we could find and it was kind of covered from the crazy wind that was happening that day. 

Everyone was really good sports about it though and I think we got some great shots! It definitely helps that ALL of them are so good looking! 


I loved their outfit choices! Great colors, especially for spring! 



And all of the babies were so happy! 


The whole crew! Complete with crazy green grass and snow still on the bushes! 


After we couldn't stand the cold anymore we headed over to the City Creek Mall for a few more. 
All the boys...


And the girls! The boys are VERY outnumbered if you can't tell... 


One of my favorite parts of this shoot was taking individual shots of all the grandkids! Look at this pretty, tiny girl! 


Just some oober photogenic children here... 


Some babies handled the long photo-shoot better then others. Sorry baby :S 


Such gorgeous girls! 


I'm pretty sure grandparents are never happier then when this happens :) 


Thanks Carmacks for being so patient and putting up with the cold! You guys rock! 

I've got another family session coming up on the blog as well as some awesome engagements! I am SO excited for all the weddings coming up this summer so keep checking back! 

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Post a Comment