Classy Idaho Winter/Spring Wedding: Sydney & Mitch

2 blog posts in 1 day?! You lucky ducks you... 

But seriously, I have been DYING to blog Sydney and Mitch's photos since the day I took them! They are seriously the sweetest couple you will EVER meet and their wedding was such an amazing privilege to photograph! I loved every second of it! 

Sydney and Mitch were married at the end of March and of course, since it's Idaho, every single time we went out to take photos this happened... 


There's a reason I couldn't decide if this was a spring or winter wedding in the title of this post. 

I obviously didn't mind since it made for stunning photos and Sydney and Mitch were such good sports about the whole thing! 

But... I'm getting ahead of myself. We started the day taking getting ready shots. Love me some good window lighting. 


Isn't Sydney stunning? and I LOVED her dress! 


One of my favorite parts of Sydney and Mitch's wedding was the details! Sydney wore her mom's wedding shoes down the aisle! 


And Sydney's gift to her mother-in-law made me a little teary


The first look! And of course, we love the snow! Well, I did at least. I've seriously been waiting all winter for shots like these and of course I get them in the spring! 


I love shooting at the Hilton Garden Inn in Idaho Falls. Their back patio area is AWESOME! 


We did manage to get at least 1 shot without snow! 



The purples in Sydney's bouquet were AMAZING to photograph!


And if I got one shot that perfectly describes this cute couple together, it's this one. Just so fun and happy together! 


This one was a close second :)





When one of their little flower girls snagged the bouquet for a second, I had to get the shot. Isn't she pretty?



Another fun detail was the hangers that Sydney got for herself and her bridesmaids! And of course, another beautiful flower girl shot. 


Seriously. Aren't they the prettiest little girls you have EVER seen?! 


The bridesmaids also had to brave the cold... 




The groomsmen were having a little bit of a difficult time getting their timing down... 



OBSESSED with their reception! All of the details were fantastic! 


The cake was to die for and the lighting made everything look so classy! 







Sydney's reception shoes! 


And of course, one of my favorite parts of a reception.... DANCING! 


I always always always get teary during the first dance


But I pretty much sit behind my camera and bawl during the daddy daughter dances


Gets me every dang time


Can't forget the classic elevator shot



HUGE thanks to Sydney and Mitch for letting me document their day! You guys were SO much fun! (And thanks for not hating me for dragging you out into the snow all day! :) ) 

More weddings are coming to grace the blog shortly! As usual, keep checking back! 

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Post a Comment