Dreamy Utah Winter Wedding: Natalie & Eddie

Man, it's been a while since I've blogged! Good news is it's because I've been crazy busy shooting TONS of weddings! 

And this one was particularly awesome. 

Meet Natalie and Eddie


Just the most perfect couple you have ever seen. Their wedding was at the Bountiful temple last weekend and I can't get over this awesome couple. Their chemistry was really sweet and they just fit together perfectly! 


The light was heavenly if you can't tell... 




Can we talk about Natalie's beautiful flowers and her PERFECT dress? 






This is Eddie's beautiful sister and his sweet grandpa (who was crying as the couple came out of the temple... which of course made me teary... those weddings will get you every time) 







I caught grandma and grandpa holding hands. I love sweet moments...  


One of my favorite things about their reception was the awesome live band that they had! They were probably one of the best wedding bands I have EVER seen (and I consider myself a wedding band expert these days). Natalie even joined in and sang a song to Eddie!  


There is nothing better then good dancing at a reception... 


And of course... the lovely details








PS the awesome Taylor Ballam of Ballam films joined me in capturing this wedding (video style for him). He is seriously talented so if you are looking for a videographer, I will recommend him every time! Let me know if you need his info! 






Thanks Natalie and Eddie for the great time, and great photos! I loved every minute of it!


Apparently wedding season decided to start early this year (if it ever actually stopped) so I've got tons of pretty things coming up shortly! Keep checking back! 


Wednesday, February 27, 2013

One response to Dreamy Utah Winter Wedding: Natalie & Eddie

  1. Unknown says:

    All I can say is WOW!! you are amazing and wished I knew you when I got married!!

Post a Comment