Idaho Winter Wedding: Mallory & Nathan

Hey All! 

Sorry it's taken me a while to catch up on actual wedding blogs! I hope that they're worth the wait! 

I had the pleasure of shooting Mallory and Nathan's gorgeous winter wedding right before Christmas, and let me tell you, I LOVED their style! It represented the time of year they were getting married without it being "Christmas" themed. 

Mallory and Nathan were nice enough to put up with some FRIGID weather to get some pretty pics outside the temple... 


Check out some of the awesome details from their reception! Their cake was incredible. 







I LOVED all of their cream colored food! And so did their guests...



Pretty details... 



A few more from the temple




LOVE this one! They are both just so genuinely sweet. Makes me smile.  






Thanks Mallory & Nathan for the fun and the cozy wintery photos! 

So, I'm attempting to get the blog all caught up before I leave on my crazy trip to Micronesia here in t-minus 7 hours *squeal!* 

Get ready for some photos of some different models here in a couple weeks. And some VERY different weather. Have a lovely Tuesday, and the photo gods willing, another wedding blog will be up here shortly!  

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Post a Comment