Idaho Classic Winter Engagements: Beth Ann & Marc

 Hey friends! 

Happy Friday to you all! Hope you are all staying warm. We're currently buried in about 7 inches of snow here in Logan, which means I'm curled up with a blanket, some hot chocolate, and some talk radio while I edit photos today. 

Yes, I'm weird and love talk radio. No judgements :) 

But, anyways, onto the topic at hand!

I have been LOVING all of these winter engagement sessions I've had lately. Like I said people, no reason to be worried about getting married in the snow. The photos rock. 

Want to see more proof? Meet Beth Ann & Marc


They are 2 of my new favorite people. They are SO cute together, and they just have a sweetness about them that was so awesome. I seriously could not stop smiling the entire session!



I had a REALLY difficult time picking my favorite photos. There were just so many really tender moments! 



My other favorite thing about their session was their AWESOME outfit choices. Chic and vintage. I was DYING over Beth Ann's hat! 


And that orange coat... 


And their rusty, vintage bike...


And of course, since we've had all this awesome snow, we had to play in it for a little bit






Funny story about these next photos. We were driving along, trying to find our next location and we drove by this house that had some pine trees in the landscaping and the light was coming through PERFECTLY, so of course we pulled over and I asked the owner if we could shoot in his yard. 

I got a really funny look, but he said yes!  

Apparently I have a weird thing with taking photos on random properties. 

So worth it







Props MADE this session for me. Beth Ann and Marc met through tennis and they found these awesome vintage tennis rackets that I LOVED. 





Thanks to Beth Ann and Marc for putting up with the FREEZING weather! I had a blast! SO excited for the wedding in April! 

More lovely winter photos coming soon! 

Friday, January 11, 2013

Post a Comment