Classy Idaho Wedding: Rebecca & Spencer

Hey Everyone! 

I've been trying my best to get the blog completely updated before I take off for a couple weeks and overload my computer with more photos so stick with me! This is the beginning of lots of pretty weddings that I will be posting over the next couple days! 

You'll remember Becca and Spencer from previous blog posts. You can see their awesome Park City engagement photos HERE and their stunning groomal photos HERE and I finally got around to editing a few photos from their absolutely STUNNING reception. 

Check it out... 


I absolutely loved everything about this wedding. The pretty bridesmaids at the temple... 



And of course the groom's buds. 


Becca and Spencer are a riot if you can't tell :) 

Now, onto one of my favorite parts when I shoot weddings! The details! 


Their center pieces were awesome and made the room smell fantastic. I was really obsessed with the uplighting as well. It definitely set the mood for the entire thing. 




They had an awesome candy table {That I might have frequented more then once) that the kids loved as well. What a fun favor to give out at your wedding! 




Since this wedding was in late November, they also had a hot chocolate bar, and smores bar! Both of them were brilliant, and it was fun for everyone to chat and roast marshmallows 





Instead of a cake, they had a cupcake tower. I love this wedding trend. Much less messy then cake and nothing goes to waste! 




And of course, the photo booth! What didn't this wedding have?



But my most favorite part about Becca and Spencer's reception had to have been the dancing. I have NEVER seen dancing like that at a reception before and it was because EVERYONE danced. 

Seriously, they DANCED! 
Check this kid out... 


I may have gotten a little teary when grandma and grandpa hit the dance floor


then I lost it when grandpa started dancing with his grand daughters


And cracked up the entire night watching this kid. He was a champion if you can't tell.. 


the dancing wouldn't be complete without the first dance as husband and wife! 


Love these photos. 


The daddy daughter dance always kills me. Every single wedding I've shot where they have a daddy daughter dance, I practically bawl the entire time and just pray that I'm getting the photos I need since I pretty much can't see anything. 

This wedding was particularly rough for me since I've known Becca's dad my entire life and he's basically my other dad. But seriously, look at how sweet they are... 


Mom and son dance. Equally as sweet. 


After the traditional dances, the party really started. 

And I could not stop laughing the entire time. EVERYONE got into it


Opa Gangnam Style


After dancing the night away, the groom and his friends surprised the bride with a little song...




We went out on the patio to get some pretty photos... 


Then they were off! 


And onto the honeymoon



And the rest of us were left feeling like this after partying the night away! 

If you can't tell, this wedding rocked. Thanks Becca and Spencer for the fantastic time! 

More gorgeous wedding posts coming your way! Stay tuned, and have a lovely weekend! 

Friday, January 18, 2013

Post a Comment