Utah Winter Engagements: Calle & Jay

Man, I've been on a blogging roll lately! 

Probably because I've been so excited about all of my recent shoots... either that or because I've been snowed in for days now.

Who's to say really? 

But anyways, onto some pretty things! Meet Callee and Jay... 

This shoot holds a special place in my heart because Callee was one of my best photo friends all through school! LONG nights in the photo lab, figuring out collodions, and LOTS of projects will bond you together forever. 

So when she asked me to take some photos of her and her fiance I was more then happy to help! 

Plus, Callee and Jay are so cute together, it was hard to take bad photos of the two of them. Look how tender they are... 




SO happy about the great snow we have down here in Logan! SO pretty. 



I'm a little obsessed with falling snow pictures if you can't tell. Either that or I love making my models hands freeze. You decide. 




love love LOVE this one



Callee and I bonded over alleyway photos so of course we had to take a few for her... 









Thanks to Callee and Jay for tromping through the snow with me! Can't wait for their wedding in March! 

And I'm continuing to catch up on all my blogging over the next little while (Including Weddings!) so as usual, keep checking back! Have a lovely weekend! 

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Post a Comment