Utah Newborn Photography: Baby Kaia

This post is definitely a change of pace for me. 

I haven't had the chance to photograph a newborn in a LONG time so when my friend Jesse asked if I would photograph this little pretty I was more then happy to come snap a few photos! 

Look at what a sweetheart she is... 


Even though she was tired, she would not go to sleep for us. But I didn't mind. I love the photos of little bright eyed babies. 


Since I don't have a studio space at the moment (O how I wish I did) I didn't have a background or many props to work with besides what we had at Jesse's house. But I didn't mind much. My favorite baby photos are in the baby's element in their own house. 

And of course, I love their little tiny features... 





She was getting tired of me moving her around at this point. 


I loved hanging out with this bright eyed beauty for a little while. It's crazy to me that she was only a few days old when I took these! It looks like she knows something we don't doesn't it? 


As we were wrapping up, I snagged this sweet moment. She was always happy when dad was there. 


And one snoozing picture! Loved her little hat. 


It was SO fun taking photos of this sweet girl, especially when I don't get to take baby photos as much as I'd like (my 2012 brides need to get me some new little models to practice with! :) ) 

There is a sweetness about taking photos of a newborn that just makes me so happy. Thanks Baby Kaia for being such a sweetheart! 


We'll be returning to lots of wedding pictures on the blog shortly! Stay tuned... 

Friday, January 18, 2013

Post a Comment