A Year in Review: 2012 Weddings!!!


Hey Everyone! 

Happy 2013! Hope the new year has been treating you all well! 

I've been loving the 7lbs. I gained over the holidays (Thank you Reed's Dairy chocolate milk...) and of course, I've loved hanging with the family and reflecting on the awesome year we've had! 

One of the most awesome parts of my year was of course the stunning weddings I had the opportunity to help document. 

15 in all! 

And they were all amazing, and every single one of my couples was SO much fun to work with. I have been SO blessed and it is all thanks to all of you. You guys rock. 

I've loved looking through all of my weddings and seeing how unique each one was! 

So, without further ado, I present, 2012 Weddings! In review... 

Kristen & Trent

Mallory  & Nathan 

Kelsey & John

Chelsie & Kevin

Lauren & Jason


Megan & Dan


Storie & Mark


Sally & Jarrod


Rachael & Korv


Bobbie & Jose


Amy & Dustin


Rebecca & Spencer


Megan & Blake


Catherine & Austin


Melissa & Jeremy


To all of you, thank you so much for letting me part of your day, and for giving me such an amazing start in my full time business. You guys are rock stars. 

And to my couples who have booked weddings so far this year, I can't wait for what is coming up and to share your amazing days with you! 

2013 here we come! 

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Post a Comment