Winter Groomals: Chelsie & Kevin

Man, no posts since before Thanksgiving! I've definitely been slacking off in the blogging department

Good news is it's because I have been heinously busy with fun wedding things! 

Who knew that I would get more weddings this winter then I did during the summer? Craziness. 

We'll start with my latest shoot! Meet Chelsie and Kevin
I LOVED this couple. They have the sweetest chemistry and you can just tell they are the best of friends. They were both incredibly patient with me, especially since I dragged them all over the county in 10 degree weather! It was so worth it for these beautiful photos... 






I have had a few people ask me about winter wedding photos, and if they turn out alright. Personally, I think winter wedding photos are incredibly unique, and they are some of my favorite things to do! (I am a little biased though since I did get married in March :) )


See? No reason to be afraid, right? 





And it gives you a good reason to cuddle close :)







I'm only slightly obsessed with their accessories... 


And this was probably my favorite location from the day. Pretty sure it was someone's front yard, but they didn't seem to mind. 






Look at how cute these two are. It makes me so happy. 






 Love the negative space... 




And another one of my personal favorites...


HUGE thanks to Chelsie and Kevin once again for putting up with the freezing weather and being such fantastic models! And happy wedding weekend! 

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Post a Comment