Fall Groomals: Becca & Spencer

Happy Monday Everyone! 

Hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving! 

We spent the long weekend gorging ourselves on pumpkin pie, chasing around the nieces and nephews, and of course, I took some photos! 

I had an AMAZING wedding last Saturday that I can't wait to share with you! You remember Becca and Spencer from THIS engagement session? 

We took their bridals almost 2 months ago and I have been DYING to share them with you ever since! I had to be good though and wait to post them until after the wedding! Yah, it just about killed me. Seriously, check these out! 






We started at the temple, and I knew I wanted to go to another location after that. Our session was running a bit late, and the sun was going down, but I decided we needed to drive the half hour to the Kelly Canyon area to get some awesome photos. 

Why yes we did make the drive in 20 minutes

And yes my Hail Mary, crazy drive was COMPLETELY worth it! How beautiful are these photos?! PERFECT light! :) And of course Becca is stunning. 






I'm a little obsessed with these...








I love me some silly photos



And Becca's flowers were SO pretty! LOVE this shot! 





Thanks to Becca and Spencer for following me on our grand quest for fantastic photos! Can't WAIT to share the photos from your big day! 

Be checking back soon! It's all about the weddings around these parts for the next few months! And hopefully I can sneak another photo inspiration blog in here as well! 

Monday, November 26, 2012

Post a Comment