Beautiful Fall Engagements, Idaho: Mallory & Nathan

Hey All! 

Sorry I've been a little bit MIA lately

I've been freelance assisting for some commercial jobs for the past week which has been AWESOME, but of course that means this little blog gets neglected for a little while. 

But no worries, I'm here to catch up so get ready! 

Meet Mallory and Nathan... 


Can we talk about how beautiful this couple is for a second? Holy smokes. And our location was just perfect for their fall engagements! The colors KILL me. 












Coolest trailer EVER! We're still not sure if anyone lived there but it was WAY too cool to pass up! 





Mallory and Nathan are just SO sweet together and I loved getting to know them a little bit better during our drive up to our location! I can't WAIT for their wedding in December! 

Lots of beautiful photos coming soon! I can't believe I've snuck as many clients in before the snow shows up as I have and I couldn't be more excited about what's coming up in the next few months! As usual, keep checking back! 

Thursday, November 8, 2012

One response to Beautiful Fall Engagements, Idaho: Mallory & Nathan

  1. Hil says:

    Gorgeous! Just gorgeous. You are so talented Bethany!

Post a Comment