Utah Family: The Craners


 Hey Everyone! 

I'm sure you've noticed that my blog has undergone a recent, and o so awesome makeover! 

It is all thanks to my amazing friend Hilary of Simply Yours Designs

How amazing does the blog look?! I am SO excited about it! 

Ok, story time. 

I've known Hilary for a LONG time now (she was actually my babysitter back in the day. Crazy right?) She contacted me and proposed a trade: A new blog design and business logo in exchange for photos of her cute family! 

Yah, photos of a beautiful family, AND a new blog design with a business logo... I think I got a good deal :) 

PLEASE check her out if you want to beautify your blog! Also, her personal blog is sweet, funny, and inspiring all at the same time so please visit her page to learn more about this cute family below! 


Little Guy is a heart breaker... 


Tiny man is pretty much a doll as well. Look at his beautiful eyes... 



These two have some good genes me thinks. 








Just the most beautiful family ever... not a big deal or anything. 




And of course, my favorite kind of family photo... 

Hopefully Hilary thinks these photos are a good exchange! If I'm really honest, it would be very hard to take bad photos of this family. :) 

Once again, thank you thank you THANK YOU Hilary for the amazing blog makeover! Hope you love your photos as much as I do! And please head over to her site to check out more of her awesome designs! 



PS I just finished a week long photo marathon that includes a whole stack of stunning seniors so check back soon for more! 

Sunday, October 7, 2012

2 responses to Utah Family: The Craners

  1. Unknown says:

    Bethany! These are so beautiful! Seriously I knew they were a good looking family but WOW! Amazing job! Oh and the site looks fantastic. You have great taste and Hilary did an amazing job! Kudos to both of you!

  2. Hil says:

    Your words are too kind. I absolutely ADORE these pictures. You are so talented and I feel like I got the better end of that little trade of ours. It was so good to see you and get all caught up. You are absolutely beautiful inside and out and one of the best photographers out there! I'm absolutely giddy over these pics.

    Thanks again, you rock!

Post a Comment